Junior Rugby League Season COVID-19 Safety Rules (21st July 2020)
- If your child is unwell with any flu-like, cold symptoms ie; fever, coughing, runny nose – YOUR CHILD CANNOT ATTEND GAMES
- If your child is reported to have any flu-like, cold symptoms ie; fever, coughing, runny nose – YOUR CHILD WILL BE SENT HOME
- If anyone in your family is sick with any flu-like, cold symptoms ie; fever, coughing, runny nose – YOUR CHILD CANNOT ATTEND
- If your child has been sick, they cannot return until 3 days after symptoms have ceased.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the grounds for anyone disobeying these rules
- Managers to complete game day sheets and all bibs prior to games and sign out at the end.
- On arrival players proceed to the pre-match area, warm-up on field three.Players and coaching officials only in the dugout
- The club will be adopting the AIS training schedule focus of “Get in, play and Get Out”.
- Players arrive to games on time
- Be clean, toileted and fully dressed ready to play
- Players head to their training area, remain with their team, during training (unless they need to go to the toilet)
- After training, players are required to leave the field immediately via the designated exit
- Attendance to all clubs to be registered via the EVA Check-in app available to apple & android
- Once downloaded, create profile for you and your family
- Scan each club’s unique QR code on arrival, click Leave on exit.
- Each player allowed 2 guests maximum to attend games, includes siblings and parents
- Players designated drop off zone located on the map attached.
- 6s-10s are allowed one parent/guardian to attend training
- Hand sanitation stations will be provided around the fields for your convenience
- All game equipment: balls, kicking tees, markers etc. will be cleaned and sanitised after use
- Social distancing of 1.5m must be maintained off the field for all in attendance.
- Hygiene protocols we ask that all children bring the following in a small bag;
- Water bottle with their name clearly marked on it
- Protective equipment e.g. mouth guard/headgear
- Small bottle of hand sanitiser