To our Redcliffe Dolphins Family, Players, Parents, Friends, Coaches, Volunteers and Management Staff
The Redcliffe Junior Dolphins are ready for the 2021 Rugby League Season, however our COVID safe plan is still very much in effect
- If your child is not registered and not fully financial with the club, they cannot train, play or enter the field.
- If your child is unwell with any flu-like, cold symptoms ie; fever, coughing, runny nose, YOUR CHILD CANNOT ATTEND TRAINING
- If your child is reported during training to have any flu-like, cold symptoms ie; fever, coughing, runny nose, YOUR CHILD WILL BE SENT HOME
- If your child has been sick, they cannot return until 3 days after symptoms have ceased.
- If anyone in your family is sick with any flu-like, cold symptoms ie; fever, coughing, runny nose, YOUR CHILD CANNOT ATTEND TRAINING
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the grounds for anyone disobeying these rules
- Coaches/Managers will maintain a record of attendance for each training session.
- The club maintains the AIS training schedule focus of “Get in, train and Get Out”.
- Players are expected to turn up to training on time
- Be clean, toileted and fully dressed ready to train
- Hygiene protocols we ask that all children bring the following in a small bag;
- Water bottle
- Protective equipment e.g. mouth guard/headgear
- A small bottle of hand sanitiser
- Games Day INFO TBC
- Training Times will be posted on the team app and clubs web page.
- Communication will be done via this the team managers / this website / Team App / Redcliffe Dolphins Junior Facebook page
- Junior Merchandise operating hours will also be posted online
Thank you for your patience