Terms & Conditions
- The Redcliffe District Rugby League Football Club (RDRLFC) and/or its agents reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behavior they consider likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests.
- Persons deemed by RDRLFC and/or their agents to be unduly intoxicated or behaving in a disorderly manner, may be refused entry or asked to leave the premises immediately. Those ejected from the Venue will not be re-admitted to the event and tickets will not be refunded.
- Trespassers and anyone assisting trespassers will be evicted from the venue.
- Tickets must be presented to gain entry. If a ticket cannot be produced, another ticket must be purchased at the gate.
- Wristbands will be provided for corporate guests. Wristbands which are removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and will not be replaced. Lost or missing wristbands will not be replaced.
- A strict dress code applies to the Stadium corporate area. Persons who do not meet the dress code may be refused entry.
- It is a condition of entry to all events that a search of person or possessions may be required at the time of entry to the Venue.
- No BYO alcohol. Alcohol is available for purchase at the venue. Patrons found to have brought alcohol into the venue may be evicted. Patrons who wish to consume alcohol must have photo ID. It is an offence to supply minors with alcohol and anyone found supplying minors with alcohol will be evicted from the venue and may be referred to police.
- Dolphin Stadium is a fully catered venue. No food, soft drinks or any other non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. Sealed water is permitted however subject to inspection. Drinks required for dietary or health purposes are allowed in sealed containers with written consent from a health professional.
- No glass is permitted.
- No metal cutlery or knives of any sort are permitted into the venue.
- No animals are permitted (with the exception of authorised assistance dogs)
Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with a match are prohibited.
- Space is limited on the Eastern Hill. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive.
- Smoking is not permitted in Dolphin Stadium.
- By entering a RDRLFC event, you consent to being filmed and photographed during the event. Footage or images may be reproduced, published and exploited by the RDRLFC without restriction including but not limited to marketing and promotional use and in all media.
- In the event of an emergency situation or evacuation, you must follow all official directions by RDRLFC staff & security.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the venue accepts no responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused by the patron attending the match or by entering or being on the venue premise whether caused by the negligence of the venue or otherwise.
Conditions of Purchase
- At the time of booking your tickets, you consent to the Conditions of Entry and Conditions of purchase.
- A ticket must be presented in order to gain admittance to the event. The code on the ticket uniquely identifies this ticket and the purchaser, and can be redeemed only once. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the RDRLFC may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
When presenting concession tickets, appropriate identification must be shown. If suitable identification is not presented, you may be refused admittance to the event.
- By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge the venue is an open air space and no refunds or exchange will be given in the event of bad weather. No refunds will be given to those who decide not to attend due to weather conditions.
- Matches will only be abandoned if Management deems the conditions dangerous. Refunds will only be available if the main match is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a match will be made on the date of the match and updates regarding refunds will be posted on the Redcliffe Dolphins website and social media channels.
- The RDRLFC reserves the right to change pre-game entertainment without prior notification. In the event of a change to or cancellation of the entertainment schedule, refunds will not be available.