Dolphins fans can warm up for their own team’s entry to the NRL next year by attending a host of Warriors’ games at Redcliffe’s Moreton Daily Stadium this year.
Tickets have gone on sale today for the first of these matches, a blockbuster between the Brisbane Broncos and Warriors on Saturday April 2 at 2pm.
After choosing to be based at Redcliffe for the 2022 NRL season, the Warriors will play at least five games at Moreton Daily Stadium this year.
The Warriors have been training on the field behind Moreton Daily Stadium since November, and have already found their niche as part of the Redcliffe community.
Several Queenslanders are in their squad, including star fullback Reece Walsh and former Broncos and Titans half Ash Taylor.
With six Warriors’ games currently scheduled to be played at Moreton Daily Stadium, Dolphins fans are enjoying a dress rehearsal for their own team.
The Dolphins will become the 17th team in the NRL in 2023.
NRL games that are currently scheduled to be played at Moreton Daily Stadium in 2022 are:
- Warriors v Broncos – Saturday April 2 at 2pm
- Warriors v Cowboys – Friday April 8 at 6pm
- Warriors v Raiders – Saturday April 30 at 3pm
- Warriors v Knights – Saturday May 28 at 3pm
- Warriors v Sharks – Sunday June 12 at 6.15pm
- Warriors v Panthers – Saturday June 18 at 5.30pm